Translate Language

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pizza for you!

ARE YOU A PIZZA LOVER?


Pizza here, pizza there, pizza everywhere!

Pizza houses in Cebu are rapidly boosting just like those towering buildings growing anywhere like mushrooms around the Queen City of Southern Philippines- CEBU.

Back in my younger years, I came to know pizzas in the name of --- "Mommy's Pizza". It was the only available pizza in our province.So anywhere I would go, there is only one name of pizza dwelling in my mind. My classmates and I really enjoyed our time eating the said pizza in our elementary and high school years. Its been a big deal for us because we can only afford to buy one by contributing each other's allowances just to set up Mommy's Pizza on top of the table then eventually the celebration begins!

At the time I was setting my very own foot prints in Cebu during College Years, It was a great impact to change my views about pizzas. I started to know a whole lot different kinds of pizzas all over the city. This time, Mommy's Pizza No More! But she'll always be remembered.

The Cowrie Cove at Shangri-la's Mactan Island Resort & Spa offers you that gorgeous and delightful pizzas flying just before your very eyes on the chef's counter during the evening by the sea.

Pizza chains like Greenwich, Shakeys, Pizza Hut, JCA and Yellow Cab also offers you the same satisfaction guaranteed taste of pizzas in the city.

But Cebuano or Visayan locals were innately so talented enough by bringing up Pizza masterpieces in their own creativity. I may say Mama Marias Pizza won my heart when I happened to eat their SEAFOOD PIZZA. You'll enjoy the very inviting smell of it!

HANDURAW Pizzas are also irresistibly yummy with its thin crispy crust! You will simply love it!

Ryan's Pizzarelli House Facade

You'll find this Collage of pictures of Ryan's Pizzarelli House' Customers

My 2nd visit in Ryan's Pizzarelli House

Calzone Pizza

This is not a huge "empanada" its the CALZONE PIZZA
But there is one Pizza House in Cebu that remains adorable for me. From the network of friends I came to know RYAN'S PIZZARELLI HOUSE! It was my very first time to eat a pizza called--- CALZONE! Oh My God! That's all I can say! Their pizzas are so uniquely created! Simply and absolutely full of taste of goodness! I assure you though so cliche to say but i will say it again and again: "Once tasted, always wanted"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment