Translate Language

Monday, April 23, 2012

Poems Bottomless


With You In Heaven
(A Tribute to My Guardian Angel)
By: JC de Paz

When I was still inside my mother’s womb
You eagerly waited for me to be born
And when the time comes and it’s my birthday
Your cheeks turn pink as you watch me so happily

At last, you don’t already feel so different
‘Cause you already have me as your assignment
I know you want me to be always innocent like a baby
‘That I can live this life holy as it can be

All through the days when I was a child
You keep on guarding me from side to side
And when I’m going to sleep alone
You never forget to cover me with your wings of protection

I thank you so much for everything my Guardian Angel
The sweetness of your love all my life I want to smell
You never forsake me ‘though I fall into sin
I hope you’ll lead me until I reach my true home
 With you in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment